- 4 Bosc pears, ripe and firm
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Port wine
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) honey
- 2 fresh rosemary branches
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Le Ciel de Charlevoix, crumbled
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) walnuts, chopped
Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
Cut the pears in half, and remove the cores with a small spoon. In a large baking dish, lay the pears side by side, the inside facing up.
In a bowl, mix the Port wine and the honey. Coat the pears with the mixture. Add the rosemary blades. Bake in the oven about 25 minutes, until the pears turn golden and the Port wine and honey mixture takes a syrupy consistency. Baste the pears regularly until cooked.
To serve, lay each pear half on a plate. Drop 15 ml (1 tbsp.) of crumble Le Ciel de Charlevoix into the empty cores. Drizzle with the Port wine and honey syrup. Top with chopped walnuts.