- 4 slices Cheddar Bio d'Antan cheese
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 can of 540 ml (19 oz) stewed tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 spaghetti squash, cooked and shredded
- 4 basil leaves, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Bread chosen: Pita bread
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a frying pan, sauté the shallots, zucchini, tomatoes and garlic in butter. Add the spaghetti squash and basil. Then, add salt and pepper. Top one pita bread with the ratatouille mix. Cover with cheese slices. Close the sandwich with a second pita. Place on a baking sheet and bake for a few minutes until the cheese is melted.
Try this recipe with: Alfred le fermier or Grondines.